2.8.13

OUTFIT- SHORT SHORTS.

 
 
 
 



 CROP JUMPER- TOPSHOP
SHORTS- VINTAGE DIY LEVIS
GLADIATORS- TOPSHOP
SUNGLASSES-H&M
NECKLACE- COS
ALL RINGS- H&M
 
 
So after being awoken by a thunderstorm this morning the sunshine has come out & its a beautiful day! So why not wear the shortest shorts ever, my DIY levis, once a pair of my mothers jeans successfully chopped & distressed to fit my needs! Levis are classic and are a wardrobe staple. 
 
This crop jumper is a perfect find, in the Topshop sale, its not often I wear crops but this jumper is the right amount of coverage and I love the lilac/grey hue. Teaming this outfit with my new trusty Topshop gladiators another sale find. thick soled and real leather I'm hoping they last me much longer than all my other sandals! (I'm very heavy footed & clumsy)
 
The rings came as part of a set and I love them, except the bigger textured ring this was purchased solo. I love these sets H&M are doing as you can tell I have the gold ones in my last post :)
 
This is one of my favourite outfits for sunny afternoons and evenings.
 
excuse the hair it really needs dying.. I'm considering a ginger/red hue.. what do you think?
 
until next time...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment