12.8.13

MY WEEK #3


HOME | NEW NAIL VARNISHES | ELLE COLLECTIONS | MOVIE NIGHT WITH MYBOY |  HOME DIP-DYE | H&M HAUL | FLORAL PRINT FROM TOPSHOP | NUDE LIPS | <3
 
So this week has been another week of work, shopping and home. I'm going to miss it as soon I'm back off to start 3rd year at Uni in Scotland, Galashiels to be more precise. Saying that I'm looking forward to going back to Gala to see old friends, fresher's week, get settled into my new flat and breathe the Scottish air.
 
If you haven't purchased your copy of Elle collections I urge you too, its great for everyone involved in fashion and its a great read, I love staring and lusting over all the collections, I particularly like D&G this A/W.
 
I also got paid this week from Schuh! YAY! So I've been spending all my hard earned cash on clothes, alcohol and more clothes, a BIG haul post is to come!
 
& that's my week, hope you've had a good one! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment