22.8.13

MY WEEK #4


PIER | ROYAL PAVILLION BRIGHTON | VELVET NAILS | PARK LIFE | PRETTY | SHOOT LOCATION | FASHION | SEA LIFE | NAIL BRUSHES.
 
 
 
So this week I've been counting down to the days until I'm back in Scotland for Uni.. only 1 week until I hit the road! I've had a great week looking back at it now :) My boyfriend got off work early so we visited Worthing pier & played on the amusements (pictures to follow) and then I was surprised by my family & their other halves by a goodbye meal! That's my sneaky romantic boyfriend for ya!
 
I have summer project for uni, which I really need to crack on with, but more to the point I was shooting this week in Worthing at a car park (glamorous I know!) I had lots of fun and the models were great.. photos to follow another day :)
 
I also visited the sea life centre with my sister, Katie. (post below)
 
Summer is coming to an end and I'm sad but its a new Uni year.. and I'm kinda excited :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment