25.8.13

OUTFIT-FLORAL BLOUSE.





 


BLOUSE- TOPSHOP VIA EBAY
LEVI SHORTS- VINTAGE
SANDALS-TOPSHOP
RINGS- H&M
SUNGLASSES- RAYBAN

So I'm sorry if I've gone overboard uploading posts today.. had a lot due to upload!
This is my outfit of the day, today. It was a chilled bank holiday Sunday, spending time with my sister flying kites, watching boosh and blogging :) my favourite kind of Sunday.
 
This outfit is just for a casual normal day. I found the shirt on Ebay, I wanted to buy it from Topshop originally but never got round to it, so I got it for the bargain price of a fiver! Its quite sheer so I wore a black strapless bra underneath as a statement. (raunchy I know!)
 
I love this shirt with the cutouts and the cutout back makes it the perfect summer shirt. I teamed it with my trusty Levi cut offs & my Topshop gladiators.
 
How did you spend your bank holiday Sunday?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment