13.8.13

ACCESSORIES HAUL #2


 
 

 
SILVER RINGS- H&M
GOLD EARRINGS- TOPSHOP
NECKLACE- TOPSHOP
GOLD RINGS- H&M
STONE RING- TOPSHOP
NECKACE- COS
 
 
In this accessories haul I'm sharing all my latest jewellery steals with you guys! Most of the shopping I do tends to be in the sale.. what can I say I'm the original bargain hunter (Not David Dickinson)! The ring sets from H&M are great, they go with everything and I brought them in silver & gold. The gold set included a matte and shiny selection and the silver just shine but a vast variety of sizes. there great to mix and match and as you can see in my outfit posts I like wearing them with gaps between them and creating a different look. Both £3.99 a set I think there quite the fashion staple and a definite favourite.
 
Hoops are another fashion essential. Making a come back from chavy to hip, the bigger the hoop the better and these golden geometric hoops from Topshop were a sale steal at only £3.50 absolute bargain.. right!
 
So back to finger fancies this is the set of gold rings I'm talking above from H&M. The photo includes my jagged stone ring (previous outfit post) another Topshop sale bargain at £3.50. I love the triangle shape and the fake semi precious stone look. :)
 
Finally the fringed necklace from COS, one of my favourite shops. I don't often shop here as lets face it, its very dear but lovely so I'm picky with my purchases from COS. This necklace in the sale was just what I was looking for, on sale for £7 was £20-something quite the find. Its brushed silver so its a lovely colour and I love the noise it makes when it moves ever so slightly.
 
 So there are my recent accessories I've purchased, have you found any bargain jewellery recently?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment