5.8.13

MY WEEK #2

 
 
 
BRIGHTON GRAFFITI | SUMMER | DRINKS AT BRIGHTON MARINA | NEW LOVES | BENEFIT SKINCARE SET | i-D MAGAZINE | PRETTY IN PINK | BLOGGING | SEASIDE LIFE.
 
 
Not long till I'm back at University in Gala, Scotland so I'm trying to enjoy what I have left of my summer. I love Brighton so much, its so unique and I'm proud to call it home.
 
I'm still shopping even though I shouldn't be! OOPS! My new loves refers to my new Topshop boot heels, with a slight peep toe, new leather smell and a platform wedge, who was I to deny myself to own these beautiful bad boys! PLUS they were in the sale, reduce to £30 and with a return of £10 and student discount a £17 total was just too irresistible! So there.. I've explained myself. :)
 
I also purchased the Benefit B.right skincare starter set. (review coming) £12.50 bargain! I'm looking forward to trying it out and seeing what products are for me!
 
Other than spending cash that I've been working, walking around Steyning, Brighton & blogging!
 
Hope your all enjoying the last of the summer months..
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment