25.9.13

STYLING.


 
DAZED 
 



 
NYLON
 




PURPLE
 



 
I-D

 Well hello there! This post is all about my university summer project. As you may have seen in a previous post DARKNESS, this was another part of that same brief. All involving a men's white shirt, we were challenged to style it for 4 different publications Dazed, I-d, Purple & Nylon.

 I was first nervous when set this task but as I got found my models, sourced clothing, my excitement grew. I hope you can see the different looks I was trying to portray for each publication! These are just some of my favourite images, there was so many great ones to choose from but I figured this post couldn't go on that long! :)

 
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to my models, Gabby, Helena & Ruth! All beautiful and made my work come to life! So thanks girls, literally couldn't of done it with out yous!
 
This project has made me look in a white shirt in a completely different way.. how would you style a white shirt?





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment