1.10.13

MY WEEK #9


SHOOTIN' | GALA | HOME COMFORTS | COCKTAIL O'CLOCK | ROOK | NATURE | GALA WALK |
BLACK CHERRY | NEW LOOK HAUL.
 
Happy 1st of October all... The month of autumn, Halloween and my favourite time of year! So yes another busy week in Gala, my work load for third year seems to be continuous but I cant really complain! I'm in love with my new home, ive been trying to make my room more homely all week with candles, flowers and photo frames.
 
This week I also decided to get my rook pierced! Ive been wanting it done for quite some time and when the local piercing/tattoo shop offered 20% off for students I figured it would be rude not to!
 
I also went to a great cocktail bar in Gala, had a cosmo & sex on the beach two classics! Sugar round the glass and a slice of fruit, delicious & pretty! Other than that I've been submerged in Uni work, the top left image is from my styling class, where we had to recreate an image to the best of our ability, ill do a little post showing the original and my interpretation!

Additionally the other day I found myself walking the back way home from university, walking along the river. I saw some real nature and remembered that the sweet little town I live in, is actually quite picturesque & I definitely take that for granted.
 
 
How have you guys ended your September?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment