10.9.13

MY WEEK #6

 
VINTAGE SHOPPING IN THE GRASSMARKET | EDINBURGH CASTLE | 'IT' | FUR STOLE | A/W BUYS | SHOOTIN' IN BRIGHTON | FLORAL | VINTAGE BUYS |
 LUCKY ME LOTTERY.
 
So last this week, like always has been busy! As you know I been enjoying my Scottish adventure with my parents (previous post). We enjoyed the Borders and Edinburgh in the sunshine and shopping was my favourite activity of course.. like I say you shall see them all in my haul post which I hoping to-do when I get back to Scotland! For the moment I'm back home for a week before heading to London for London fashion week and the New Look bloggers event I've been invited to this Friday! Which I'm very excited/nervous for!
 
This week It was also PAYDAY! One of my favourite days! I went on a shopping spree with my sisters and raided Topshop, Newlook & H&M. I love the colours and looks for this A/W monochrome, tartan and leather are all favourites of mine! I also received my copy of 'IT' by Alexa Chung! I'm a huge fan of her style and I cant wait to get into it on the journey up to Scotland! It features doodles, images and style tips from the Chung herself!
 
This week I was also shooting for my project for university! Another shoot down, I've completed the summer project now and I'm just preparing them for the printer! I was shooting in Brighton by the pier enjoying the sun and the sea, with a beautiful and talented model.. all shall be revealed soon!
 
And to end on a happy note.. Earlier in the week whilst in Gala a woman came upto me, tapped me on the shoulder and passed me a lottery ticket and wished me good luck! Unfortunately I didn't win anything but what a lovely gesture! Good people are out there! :)
 
Til next time..
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, so thankful to focus on that you were came coming back & that you are still going to be on the online shopping. We shouldn't let 1 bad experience put us off all together :)

    ReplyDelete