23.9.13

MY WEEK #8


COCKTAILS | BACK TO UNI | EDINBURGH | BAGPIPES IN EDINBURGH | STUDENT LIFE | NAILED IT | NEW LOOK HAUL | GALASHIELS | FLORAL.
 
Happy Monday! Hope all is well on your end, as for me its been another busy week, shock. As you know I'm back in Scotland & back to Uni & the first week is always a blur. New teachers, timetables and routines. Its gunna be an interesting year lets put it that way!
 
Me and my friend and flatmate Caitriona don't ask, she's Irish! travelled to Edinburgh yesterday and enjoyed the sun, bagpipes and I visited the Man Ray exhibition, which was great. I'm not a huge fan of portraiture but it still had that Man Ray signature I love. If you don't know him look him up, his influence on photography has been amazing! He created the Ray-o-gram which is one of my favourite photography techniques!
 
Other than drinking mini wine bottles & jugs of cocktails This is what Gala does to you! I collected my package from New Look which included my items from the voucher I was kindly given at the #NLfashweek Look below. I treated myself and will be showing you the goodies any day now!
 
This morning I also woke up to a little treat from the boyfriend, every year he sends me flowers at the start of the year to say good luck, I love you that sort of soppy stuff & I love it. Thanks Scott :)
 
What have you been doing with your week?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment