23.10.13

MY WEEK #12

 
CHAMPAGNE & POMEGRANTE | A/W NAILS | SHOOTIN' | AUTUMN WALK | EDINBURGH NIGHT OUT | MOUTH WATERING WAFFLE | BLOOMIN' HELL | VIDEO FUN | MAIL.
 
 
Another week gone & this one was a lovely one, except the stress from uni work! Monday passed was my hand in for a styling project (upload to come) so my weekend was pretty much full of sketchbook & Photoshop work, including spending a late Friday night in the photography studio! Later on Friday I popped down to a local salons opening night party, with Champagne & nibbles it was a student dream!
 
But although we were snowed in with work, we still found time to party, of course! One of my classes this year is arranging a fashion show in aid of SAMH a Scottish mental health charity and to raise money we had a club night at Cabaret Voltaire, a popular club in Edinburgh. The R'nB room was home, perfect 90s garage, Tupac & a touch of Kayne, could it of got any better? Except face planting on the Royal Mile (not my greatest moment) the night was a success and we raised lots of money & awareness!  
 
 On Sunday Caitriona, Rosie & I treated ourselves to a waffle at the local waffle house, Waffley good! As you can see above it was a chocolate dream, I chose mini egg and even got a doggy bag to take home as I couldn't finish! A-mazing!
 
How was your week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment