25.10.13

OUTFIT- WINTER DAYS.



 
CARDIGAN- TOPSHOP
JERSEY TOP- TOPSHOP
NECKLACE- H&M
LEGGINGS- PRIMARK
BOOTS- TOPSHOP
 
Evening all! So the weather finally let up & stopped raining for about 20 minutes enough time for this outfit post. YAY! Although the weather might be wet its surprisingly warm for Scotland and perfect for my thick, sleeveless cardi! This Topshop piece is one of the first things I ever brought in there years & years ago on sale at a bargain price of £7, I think! It was quite some years ago!
 
I teamed it with this simple jersey top also from Topshop & my winter boots, all warm & wrapped up, the burgundy colours make me feel all wintery and festive.
 
'Til next time...
  
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan and the boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, thank god for Topshop!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous outfit! Love the necklace!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Fran! :) ill be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete
  3. cute outfit!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete