9.3.14

CHARITY SHOP HAUL.









Happy Sunday guys! This haul is all about my charity shop finds from last week, I got my bargain hunt on and found some great stuff and thought I'd share it with you! 

A charity shop is a great way to shop vintage without the price tag, plus all the proceeds go to charity, shopping has never been so good for the soul...

Firstly the cutesy, daisy print dress originally from F&F at Tesco. As you may have seen in my previous post on daisy print it's a big S/S trend & this was only £4! Can't wait for summer to belt it & style it with big sunnies & sandals. 

the second item on my haul is this cute crop from by Sparkle & fade for Urban Outfitters originally and funnily enough I was going to purchase this full price but I found it for £1.99, yes, £1.99! I couldn't believe it! Again another summer purchase but this will be great for a festival teamed with Levi cut off's and a kimono. 

Now the third purchase was the cheapest at 99p, this plain white sweater was an amazing bargain, orginally from Jerzees, a brand I'm not familiar with (probably old, looking at the tag). 1 problem with this jumper- I'm not really sure what todo with it! Whether to leave it white, tie dye/dip dye or something completely different but until I'm 100% sure ill leave it white- any ideas please comment below! 

Finally this black belt completes my haul. This real leather belt was a mere £2, I mean how could I resist! It currently fits around my waist but I intend to create holes to make it into a waist belt, I love the snake skin pattern to it will look great with the daisy print dress this summer!

So there you have my most recent charity shop haul, if you enjoyed this let me know below & I'll do posts like this more regularly! 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday..



No comments:

Post a Comment