3.3.14

BEST DRESSED AT THE OSCARS 2014.



Possibly the most Glamorous night of the year, The Oscars took place last night in Hollywood I'm sure you know this unless you've been living in a cave for the past 2 weeks.The buzz surrounding the 86th academy awards has been phenomenal and the celebrities have been teasing us for weeks with who they'll be wearing, the suspense has been killing me... So here are my favourites Hollywood.




Lupita does it again, every best dressed I have featured on my blog from this awards season she has been there, her stylist deserves some sort of award. Another beautiful gown, her Prada dress was a stunning azure colour complimenting her complexion and showing off her fantastic figure. 


Kelly O looks absolutely stunning in a Badgley Mischka number. Classic Hollywood curls with a sexy figure hugging dress and I'm not sure if the shawl like cape is part of the dress or separate but I adore it, shame about the brolly. 



Sandra Bullock, a favourite actress of mine nails it in this McQueen creation. The dark midnight blue screams glamour and the  fabric drapes beautifully making this my absolute favourite look of the night. Simple, sexy and classy, all things that an Oscar dress should be. 


The perfect couple, Angelina & Brad looked fantastic. Angelina wears a stunning Ellie Saab couture number and the thing about Ellie Saab that I love is you can tell its a Saab from the intricate and bedazzling embellishment. I love the silver and neutral tones on this design and Brad, well lets face it he could wear a bin bag and look great but he went for a classic cut Tom Ford suit and looked very handsome.


Hope you enjoyed my review, who do you think was best dressed?




All images from E! online, for all red carpet images visit E! here- http://uk.eonline.com/


1 comment:

  1. There were some truly stunning dresses, Sandra looked incredible!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete