28.3.14

BLOGGERS FASHION WEEK.







































Hey guys, so this post is all about my experience at Bloggers fashion week! Over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Bloggers Love held the first Bloggers fashion week in London at the Penthouse in Leicester square. In this fabulous location there was fashion shows every night showing blogger friendly and inspiring fashion from lots & lots of different brands! 

Every night was a multibrand fashion show with jewellery designers, fashion and  on the first night high store street Reiss finished the night with a fantastic finale, The colbalt suit is to die for... There was also a boutique on the lower floor offering the oppertunity to talk/buy /swap with a diverse selection of great brands. 

Tuesday was another great fashion show followed by a finale with Debenhams and Specsavers, hence all the models wearing glasses! There was a great range of fashion including a 1950's inspired collection that really caught my eye. 

The final night was a spectacular finish another great multibrand fashion show, showing glamourous bikinis and I loved the use of chain and fabric by one designer, sadly I didn't catch their name! Then Girl meets dress closed the week with a great collection from Alexander McQueen and Herve Leger to name a few. Upstairs was also a nail bar, hair stylists from head masters and lots of great brands offering chats and freebies! 

All in all was a really great week and I'm so glad I was lucky enough to be there, it was great to meet bloggers big and small and really get in touch with bloggers fashion. Affordable yet so beautiful!

Check out my video below for my highlights! 











1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Wanna follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you back! XO

    Designermommy13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete