23.2.14

MY WEEK #26


THE BEST KIND OF DELIVERY | REUNION | BLOW | PAISLEY PRINT | LDN | NAUGHTY NANDOS | ANGEL OF THE NORTH | SWEET LIFE | LONDON FASHION WEEK. 


Hiiiiii everyone! So sorry for the massive delay of this post, if you follow me on twitter you'll be well aware I've caught the cold & it sucks, SNIFF. Just in time for my hand in tomorrow so I've been focusing on my university work thus major delay! 

As you know from my previous posts I was at London fashion week and now I have London blues, I've never been a London lover but last week was heavenly! Wondering round Somerset house, attending parties, seeing old friends & I also got to nip home for a day or so which was also fantastic! 

I went to some great exhibition whilst in London too, the Isabella Blow exhibition was absolutely fantastic and the Club to Catwalk at the V&A which wasn't as great as Blow, in my opinion. I can't wait to return next month to attend Only in England, a photography exhibition at the Science museum which I sadly didn't have time for!  

Hope you've all had a great week! Wish me wellness :)






No comments:

Post a Comment