11.2.14

MY WEEK #25


BLOGGERS MAIL | SHAMELESS SELFIE | LITTLE COMETS | A TOUCH UP | HMMM WAFFLE | RED VELVET ROSES | BLUES SKIES | DOING A HOCKNEY | WOLFY. 


Hiyaaaaa, Hope your week is going swimmingly, If your new to my blog MY WEEK is where I look over my past week & fill ya'll in! So here's what I've been up to lately... 

If you've seen my previous post I was gifted my first bloggers mail from Charmed Ivy, which was amazing! It was to work with a company so professional & genuine, make sure you check out there website for cheap & cheerful pieces! 

If you follow me on instagram you'll also know I saw Little comets, an amazing band from Newcastle. I'm a huge fan thanks to my boyfriend and we saw them in Edinburgh on Friday night and they were truly amazing live! Then on the saturday we watched The wolf on Wall Street, which was just brilliant. If DiCaprio doesn't get an Oscar, I'll be having words...

I also shot for one of my university projects using the artist David Hockney's technique of joining but more to come on that later with the final results in a photography post.

Tomorrow I'm off to London for fashion week so watch this space for LFW posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment