6.2.14

BE MY VALENTINE.


TAKEN NECKLACE- REGAL ROSE
ROSES- SERENATA FLOWERS
KANYE CARD- LAZY OAF 
LIPSTICK-  RIHANNA VIVA GLAM FOR MAC


The 14th of February is nearly upon us again and whether your single or attached there's not excuse not to treat yourself or to be treated. So here are some of my favourite Valentine gift ideas.. no hints Scott, I promise. 

The first thing on my list is jewellery but alas its not just any jewellery, this necklace from Regal Rose is one of a collection. Slogans vary from fuck off to bride to be, and personally I love the taken one. A subtle and sweet way of saying your mine, unless your single & in that case the fuck off one is also another favourite! You can also get personal pieces made so if your man/woman is feeling super creative then they can create their own truly romantic gift. 

Flowers, a valentines must. These beautiful, classic pink & red roses from Serenata are under £30 and for anyone who's ever brought flowers that's a bargain for a beautiful bloom.

Now as you may have read in a previous post I'm going to see Kanye West at Wireless festival over summer and I'm so excited!!!! This card from Lazy Oaf I thought was just pure genius, never one for serious cards this made my day :) 

Finally the Rihanna, Viva glam for Mac is a beautiful collaboration. Rihanna plus mac, what's not to love? This lipstick is a lovely deep burgundy and perfect for those valentines lips! 

So boys, ditch the balloons & the chocolates and give your girl a real treat... 






No comments:

Post a Comment