10.11.13

MY WEEK #14

 
OOTD | MOTHER'S COOKING | BLUE SKIES IN EDINBURGH | CHRISTENING CUPCAKE | WILLIAM | BYE LONDON | DUTY FREE PURCHASE | NAUGHTY DOMINOS | CHRISTENING.
 
Another week passed and boy am I home sick! Last weekend I went home and the best time. It was my boyfriend's nephews christening on the Sunday so nipped home for the weekend! It was full of treats as you can see, Dominos, Harvester and my best friends and I went for Thai on the Saturday to celebrates Amy's birthday, so a very naughty but delicious weekend!
 
Seeing my nephew was another highlight, at only 8 months he's still the cutest thing eveerrrrr & it was great chilling, enjoying my mums cooking & seeing family & friends and of course my boyfriend! :)
 
As you can I see I made a naughty duty free purchase, Mac Satin Lipstick in Rebel, Review to follow.
 
Hope you've all had a great week!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment