27.11.13

MY WEEK #16

 

 
 
STUDIO | A/W | SHAMELESS SELFIE | EDITING RECOGNIZE FASHION FILM | SHOOTIN' | SKECHBOOKIN | CHRISTMASSY FIRE | GOLD ERRRTHING | SUNNY SCOTLAND.
 
Sooooo I've been a busy beaver all this week and I must apologise for the lack of posting and the delay of this one! Its little over a week until deadlines so this equals stress &trying to do all my work & have a social life has not worked out well!
 
But there is hope today I shot all of my final 3 images for the 2nd half of my styling and image making project, all will be revealed soon. So YAY, the work load is lifting and I can hear the cringey Christmas tunes already...
 
Other than working my butt off I've been enjoying the last of autumn. The trees are stark and that cold edge has definitely arrived in Scotland, everyday is a fur coat day!  
 
How has your week been?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment