14.11.13

NAILED IT- MOVEMBER.


 
 

 Evening all! So this weeks nailed it is a Movember special! As you know its that time of year when men grow beards, but don't worry its all in aid of charity for better men's health! So feeling inspired by this great cause and not being able to grow a moustache I thought why not make a tash? 
 
For the base coat I used Models Own, Artstix duo polish, the colour is Jade Stone. I loved the pastel yet bright green and thought it was a perfect base colour for my moustache. Then with many trials and errors I placed on the nail beads, also models own in black fizz. I dotted them on my middle finger & this was quite difficult. I painted a clear top coat and placed the beads in the centre and branched out shaping my tash, I then added extra beads to the bottom of the design to give the moustache more shape!
 
Other the other hand I decided to give it simple but consistent with a stripe of black nail beads down the centre! I haven't used nail beads before and it was fun & I love the effect, I look forward to many more NAILED IT with these beads!
 
 
 
Check out the official UK Movember website here- http://uk.movember.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment