15.1.14

OUTFIT-DARK FLORALS.





DRESS WORN AS TOP- RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND
SKIRT-VINTAGE 
BOOTS- TOPSHOP
TIGHTS-PRIMARK
RINGS-H&M & ROCK 'N ROSE

Afternoon all! This outfit is a deceiving one... The velvet jumper is actually a dress from the Rihanna for River Island collection but I decided to wear it as a jumper/top for this look. Sneaky I know but its a great way to get many looks out of one garment, try it!

The Jewellery for this look includes my new favourite addition from Rock 'n Rose. The natural crystal Druzy ring is a definite favourite, I could literally stare at it forever.. The photo doesn't do it justice! I complimented the Druzy 
ring with simple matte and shine gold rings from H&M. 

'til next time... 


1 comment:

  1. Nice sweat, seems very sweet :)

    With love,
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete