31.1.14

I WISH.


ASTRA CRYSTAL QUARTZ NECKLACE- SHOP DIXI | LILAC PVC SKIRT- BOOHOO | FLORAL DRESS- MISS SELFRIDGES | STRAPPY BOOTS- ASOS.  

As of late I've gone a little crystal crazy, since I brought my self that Druzy ring from Rock n Rose I've been a woman obsessed and this crystal necklace from Shop Dixi is definitely one for the wish list!

PVC is everywhere and skirts offer a safe fashionable option that's not to S&M, unless your going for that look and in that case, go you! As well as PVC I'm noticing alot of strappy boots on the highstreet, now winters not officially over and I'm not sure it never really is in Scotland but its never to early to purchase a pair of these babies, plus you have some serious fun with with your socks.

Finally the cami dress from Miss Selfridge, I just love this layered dress the light black mesh which just adds a bit of much needed toughness to the floral print, a summer must have!! 

What's on your list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment