11.7.14

GLASTONBURY 2014.






















So Glastonbury... Need I say more? This festival was the best 4 days of my summer filled with rain, lots of drink & of course the best bands the world has to offer. 

Now I hadn't been to a camping festival before Glasto and I'll admit I was a little worried, the thought of baby wipes, mud and port-a-loos were all daunting but to my surprise I loved it. The late nights, wet clothes and brushing your teeth with cider are all part of the experience of a lifetime! 

We ended up in strange tents with rain dances and day of the dead rituals taking place, tombs with secret raves and clubs with a tube train hanging out of it. The legendary festival definitely delivered and that was only the Thursday night!

As the weekend went on we saw acts such as Crystal fighters, The kooks, Blondie, Ella Eyre, Lianne La Havas, Bombay Bicycle club, Dolly Parton and many more over the space of 3 days. It was truly one of the most amazing things I've done in my life and one to tick off the bucket list for sure! 



No comments:

Post a Comment