18.5.14

NEW LOOK A/W 2014 PRESS DAY.























Full of sparkle, glamour and colour this New Look press day revealed what we have in store for next season and its something to get excited about. New look, one of my favourite high street stores showcased monochrome, heavy sequins, oriental flora's and a mixture of pastels and bold colours. 

One of my favourite sections was the underwear wall... Every girls dream right? The underwear was delicate and sexy with florals, suspenders and animal print in a variety of silky soft fabrics. I can't wait for these to hit the high street, especially the black number bottom right.

I sipped my strawberry and banana smoothie with tucking into the breakfast treats and then finished the press day with a quick manicure all before 10am! 

The jewellery and accessories were true to the New look style with pearls, statement necklaces and lots of jewels! My favourite of the jewellery pieces were the bejewelled earring pictured above, perfect to turn any day outfit into a night ensemble!

So you all know were I'll be heading come A/W, it cant come soon enough!


2 comments:

  1. I love the pastels and sparkles!! Their accessories look amazing as well! Can't wait to shop these :D x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know i literally cant wait to get down there this winter! love the mermaid sparkles!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete