6.4.14

T23.








If you follow me on twitter, instagram or we're facebook friends then this post should come as not surprise as I haven't shut up about it for the past few weeks! T23 is a collective of Heriot watt fashion communication students, including moi who created t-shirts to sell in Camden, London. 

Firstly we took imagery from our previous semester and digitally printed them onto fabric then we created these t-shirts. The one off's are inspired by politics, art, fashion and everyday issues making each very personal and unique. 

I personally took inspiration from artist Lucien Freud and current issues including Bronies- please google and the Chemical warfare. For more on my images please see my previous post here- http://promise-101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/final-styling-images.html

The launch night last Thursday was a big success with people from every part of the industry attending, the beer was flowing and so was the conversation. It was great to talk about or t-shirts and really sell ourselves to London.

If you would like to visit the pop-up shop its from the 3rd- 10th of April at C/159 on Camden high-street a 2 minute walk from Camden Town tube. 

Let me know if you pick up my tee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment