27.4.14

MY WEEK #29


SHINY BOOTS | VINTAGE FAIR | MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! | HIYA, GLASTO! | BABY BOY | LDN | COFFFFFEEEE! | VINTAGE BUYS | HOME. 


Sooooo a major catch up is needed, sorry if you readers have been feeling neglected I have been unbelievably busy trying to finish university work, move to London for a month and sort out a little side project...more on that later.  

So this month has been super nice being at home, seeing old friends, family and of course Scott, for those who don't know he's the boyfriend a.k.a old ball & chain! It been fabulous to be by the sea side soaking up the sea air before my return to the big smoke, that's right I'm in London! I managed to land an internship with one of my favourite magazines, Fabulous and will be working with them until the end of May! YAY! Although I only live a stones throw away, I figured London life for a month or so is a great shout! 

Great news from today... I'M GOING TO GLASTO! My boyfriend's sister, Fiancée, boyfriend and I are off to Glastonbury festival in June! So I'm super excited to see the likes of London Grammer, Disclosure, MIA, Lana Del Ray  & Dolly Parton to mention a few, its going to be unreeealllll! 

Now, the little side project I mentioned earlier was a new venture My mother and sisters are doing, we're heading into the world of vintage and pre-loved clothing. At the moment were still still sorting out the details but we've got a lot planned so keep your eyes peeled ;) 

So hope you've enjoyed the catch up?! what have you guys been upto? 




No comments:

Post a Comment