11.12.13

MY WEEK #18

 
WINTER | BIRTHDAY GIRL | FAREWELL EDINBURGH | YUM | SCOTTISH WALKS | STYLING IMAGES | WRITING FOR MY STUDENT STYLE | A VIEW FROM ABOVE.
 
 
Afternoon readers! Today is my 22nd birthday, can you believe it! A haul is to come filled with birthday goodies and ill give you a look at all my birthday outfits too. I've just got back from an amazing lunch with my friend Yas and I'm off out to dinner with Scott tonight.. well what are birthdays for?!
 
 So this week I flew home for Christmas, its been a long semester and I was definitely ready for home. Handing in all my work on Monday felt amazing and as seen in the previous post, my final styling images I'm really proud of!
 
I also want to share a website I write for every fortnight, My student style is a great platform for students with no writing experience who want to expand on their C.V. The team is super lovely and the articles are a great read, you can find me under My Student Style- Fashion. Check It out below!
 
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been off my game with all the pending deadlines, so watch this space!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment