3.12.13

MY WEEK #17

 
MINI BURGER  AUBURN HAIR | LIGHTS ON, CHRISTMAS IS HERE | ROSE | WINTERWONDERLAND IN EDINBURGH | HUNGER GAMES | HMMMM.. | SCOTT ENJOYING HIS CARAMEL GALA-CINO | RECOGNIZE FASHION EVENT.
 
Another weekend closer to Christmas and I'm especially feeling festive this week, Scott was here this weekend and as always our fun filled weekend was full of.. well fun! Edinburgh winter wonderland was amazing, with ice-skating, stalls, rides and just that Christmassy smell, Scott & I got right into the Christmas mood!
 
It was another weekend of indulgence, we went to Turnball's a lovely café/brassiere in Gala and I ordered the mini Turnball burger which was delicious & soooo cute! After our lunch we decided to go for a cheeky waffle, bottom left. Drool worthy.
 
Yesterday was also the Recognize fashion event that me and my classmates have been working on all semester! It was a great night, with music, fashion and interviews with bloggers and the industry it was really a worth while fashion event and I'm very proud we all pulled it off! Photos of the night are to be uploaded :)
 
 Also this week I changed my hair colour which you might have seen if you follow me on instagram? @islay101. Ive been wanting a different look for a while now and an auburn/ginger has always been appealing & last week I just got over my irrational fear and went for it & I gotta say, I love it!
 
So it back to work now, trying to finish all my university projects before I jet home on Monday! EEK, wish me luck!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment