29.7.13

OUTFIT- TARTAN.




 

TARTAN SHIRT- TOPSHOP
PINAFORE PLAYSUIT-TOPSHOP
RINGS-H&M
BOOTS-TOPSHOP 

 
So the weathers been doing a lot of crazy things lately, from sunshine to lightning its hard to dress for this weather! Its muggy, warm and raining where I 'am on the coast of England so here's my outfit answer.
 
I'm wearing my trusty tartan shirt I've had since my 18th birthday it's a classic and timeless piece and well worth an investment if you haven't already got one.
 
I've paired the tartan shirt with my new black pinafore playsuit, another Topshop garment, a sale steal at £15. I've been looking for a pinafore for a while and I'm really happy with this one I'm looking forward to teaming it with tights and jumpers in the winter, that's the great thing about pinafores, endless options.
 
The rings are my most recent purchase. H&M bargain of £3.99 for a pack of 5, that include 2 matte gold and 3 gold I love them!

Have you got any styling tips for this strange weather?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment