14.8.14

OUTFIT-TROPICAL MAXI.





DRESS- NEW LOOK
BELT- H&M 
SANDALS- NEW LOOK
RINGS- TOPSHOP & H&M

Evening! Normally I pass on the opportunity to wear maxi dresses as I've always felt they have shortened me & made me look older, however I fell in love with this New Look sale steal and thought I'd wear the one thing I'd vowed not to wear. 

I styled it with light jewellery keeping things simple and all about the full dress, the print being quite bold. But I must say it is now a summer favourite of mine, being light and the high thigh slits keep for plenty of ventilation. Another plus is the comfort, its surprising soft and so easy to wear, it has definitely earned it way into my wardrobe as well as my heart. 

Do you have a fashion trend you stay clear of? Try mixing it into your daily style you never know like me you could be pleasantly surprised!


No comments:

Post a Comment