9.8.14

OUTFIT- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER.






TOP- RIVER ISLAND 
DRESS- ASOS
SANDALS- NEW LOOK 
NECKLACE & HAT - H&M 

Evening all! As the summer draws to a close and the start of my final year at University looms, I have been enjoying my last two weeks of my summer. 

This outfit includes one of my sale purchases which I plan on including in my sale haul, watch this space. The painted top, which has been bang on trend this season was only £15 in the River Island sale and I can't wait to team it with pinafore, shorts & tights as we transcend into the autumn months. 

I styled the top over a this black Asos swing dress & tied the top into a knot to give me a bit more of a waist & a bit more of shape.  


4 comments:

  1. I love your shirt! It's so cute! I love wearing other tops over my ASOS swing dress. It was super cheap but so versatile - one of my best investments yet!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet outfit! I love the hat :')!
    Bee x
    www.abigillibrand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachael, I agree amazing to mix with everything else! Thanks Cherry & Bee :) xx

    ReplyDelete