4.8.14

NAILED IT- PASTELS.





Evening everyone, this weeks NAILED IT made me feel young again by using one of the simplest and fun techniques you can use on your nails. Firstly pick the theme you want to go for, I picked pastels but you can do patterns, glitters, neons & many shades of one colour to name a few off the top of my head. 

This NAILED IT is extremely easy but also very satisfying, the colours can either compliment or clash and its  a great way to bring something new to your nails if your on a budget or don't have the necessary tools for more intricate nail art. 

It was a real throwback to my youth & my inner child was very happy! So let me know if you give it a try & let me know what polishes you pick! 



1 comment:

  1. really cute, love the pastels.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete