22.7.14

OUTFIT- SUNSHINE DAISY.






SHIRT-H&M
SKIRT- ALEXS ATTIC 
SANDALS- NEW LOOK 
RINGS-  H&M & PANDORA 

Evening all! So this outfit is perfect for those warm summer nights we've been having, I dunno about you but down South its hot all day & all night that's why this outfit is great from day to night. 

The shirt from H&M is an old purchase but the sleeveless number with open back panel keeps me from getting all hot & bothered, I also tied it up for more of a retro summer feel!

The skirt is a new addition to Alex's Attic, my families new vintage buisness. Its very tempting to keep it for myself... But I love how summery but smart in this outfit I felt and daisy print was a big trend this summer so another plus to this outfit! 

How have you guys been dressing in this heat? 








4 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit! The open back is a great idea for summer!
    My summer outfit would be those culotte shorts that look like skirts (love them cause you don't need to worry about them lifting up if there's a breeze) teamed with a blouse tucked in and sandles x

    http://www.thebeautycheer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! yeah the open back is just perfect for this weather! great to hear about your summer outfit Davina, i love culottes, perfect for summer!

    thanks for the comment! xx

    ReplyDelete