30.7.14

OUTFIT- RED FLORAL.







SHIRT- PRIMARK 
JEANS- TOPSHOP 
POOL SLIDERS- SCHUH
NECKLACE- DOROTHY PERKINS 
RINGS- PANDORA & VINTAGE

Morning everyone! So today's outfit features my new pool sliders, now I know I'm a little late to the party but now I'm back at Schuh and my staff discount came through I couldn't resist these leather sliders! They are the most comfortable shoes everrrrr & their perfect for these summer months keeping your feet cool. 

The bold shirt with red floral print is a perfect find from Primark at only £10 and the black from the jeans and sliders picks up on the black detailing on the boxy shirt. 

I kept accessories simple, as always with my new blue stone vintage ring, my heart Pandora ring & a silver choker necklace just poking out from underneath the collar. 

Til next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment