5.7.14

OUTFIT- PAISLEY PRINT.





DRESS- ASOS
BOOTS- MISSGUIDED 
NECKLACE- PRIMARK 

Evening all! So apologies for the lack of posts recently, If you follow me or instagram or twitter you will know I had Glastonbury, my first day back at Schuh & Wireless festival...phew! 

Its been a week filled with music, glorious weather & hangovers but I'm now officially back in one place for the end of summer & you have lots of posts coming your way!! 

Now a few years ago you would have never seen me in paisley, but this dress is a favourite of mine leaving me lusting after paisley & I've been meaning to feature it on my blog for some time. A bargain in the Asos sale at £14 the bold colours and print makes it one of my favourite dresses.

One of the great things about this dress is its so wearable throughout all seasons, bare legged in the summer & paired with tights in the winter, its such a statement piece. 

Teaming it with my teal Missguided boots to accent the dress I love this ensemble!


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, you look beautiful :) Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete