13.7.14

MOST WANTED.



So its been a while since I've posted... AGAIN! Yes I have been super busy this past few weeks with Glasto, Wireless, my 3 year anniversary to my boyfriend, Scott & my university friend Caitriona coming to stay.. Phew! But I'm back and this is one of many post to be coming your way over the next few hours! 4

Most wanted is my chance to lust over items that one day, fingers crossed I will be lucky enough to own but for the moment its just day dreaming. Summer has officially arrived here on the coast of England and sunglasses are an essential and these Prada cat eye style ones are what dreams are made of. 

I love the tortoise shell print on these making them a statement pair of glasses that would look great with vintage style ensembles. At £215 these are definitely out of my price range for sunnies but they are certainly desirable but knowing me I would break/scratch/lose in 24hrs of owning these beauties! 

Is there any sunglasses that have caught your eye this summer? Post to come on the 10 hottest highstreet sunglasses soon and I'd love to know yours, comment below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment