20.6.14

OUTFIT- COLOUR.








 PRINTED TOP- TOPSHOP 
SKIRT- ALEX'S ATTIC 
SANDALS- NEW LOOK 
NECKLACE- PRIMARK 
GOLD HOOPS- TOPSHOP


Evening all! This post features one of my newest purchases, the tropical top from Topshop. Brought just yesterday in the sale I used the very last of my pennies to buy it & it was worth it. I love the bright colours and bold print contrasting a sportswear like neck with high slits and draping long back, I think its rather an unusual design and I think that's why I like it soooo much. 

I teamed it with a blue midi leather skirt which I think accentuates the blue found in the print adding a touch more colour and excitement. The skirt is a vintage piece that is going to be sold in a new family vintage business called Alex's Attic, coming soon! So keep your eyes peeled as I shall be featuring clothes from the business, give aways and more! 

I added a bit of bling with gold jewellery, the chunky Primark statement necklace is a great find at £4 and I feel it compliments the sport-like-neck and the bold print perfectly!





No comments:

Post a Comment