16.6.14

OUTFIT- JAZZY PRINT.






CROPPED TEE- PRIMARK 
PRINTED CULOTTES- PRIMARK 
SANDALS- TOPSHOP 
NECKLACES- TOPSHOP & H&M 
HOOP EARRINGS- TOPSHOP 
SUNGLASSES- RAYBAN 

Evening all! Without even realising this outfit is a wholeee lotta Primark , so apologies about that but I'm loving the bargain high street store this summer! 

Firstly lets start with the cullotes, now for those who aren't sure what these are they like a mix between a midi skirt and shorts perfect for summer as there light, airy and mega comfortable and a plus no flashing, yay! I brought these a while ago in a mega Primark haul and just getting round to wearing them now, haul post to follow. I love the bright, bold tribal print, just the right amount of jazzy print to cheer up anyone's day. 

I teamed it with a trusty boyfriend crop also from Primark, brought last year at £4 if I
 remember correctly, absolute bargain it goes great with anything and everything, an absolute wardrobe staple of mine.

How would you wear these cullottes?

Til next time.. 


3 comments:

  1. i love those shoes! great post xx
    www.themstudio13.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling! I chanced upon your blog, and am a newbie personal style blogger too! I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other on instagram and bloglovin? xx

    my instagram
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mariana, there so difficult to walk in though sadly! :)

    I'll be sure to check out your blog Laura! xx

    ReplyDelete