25.6.14

OUTFIT- FESTIVAL VIBES.






HAT- H&M 
CUTESY FLORAL TOP- H&M 
LEATHER SKIRT- VINTAGE 
SHOES- NEW LOOK 

Happy Tuesday evening everyone! This week is full of amazing-ness as tomorrow the boyfriend and I are off to Glastonbury!!!! Excuse the instagrams, the tweets and the facebook status's guys because I can barely contain my excitement!! :)

Today's look is festival inspired while also being wearable in the city. The hat and the off-the-shoulder top scream festival yet the skirt and the chunky sandals are bang on trend and perfect for summer. I wanted to do this look to show a mix-mash of the the festival trend and by just taking aspects of a trend you can still bring it into an everyday look! 

The hat and the top were last minute purchases for Glasto yesterday from H&M. As I have no money & 1 H&M voucher for £30 I found myself bargain hunting in there and was pretty happy with my purchases. The hat was only £5 in the sale which is great, I normally don't suit hats but I think/hope this one does & the top was an astounding £4 and it wasn't even in the sale, gotta love H&M! 

What's your must have festival fashion item?





4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I bought a leather skirt a few months back and haven't stopped wearing it. It goes with absolutely everything!

    Have fun at Glasto!

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks Rachael! I know im obsessed with my leather skirt! :) thanks!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete