20.6.14

NAILED IT- GRAFFITI PAINT.










Happy Friday everyone, hope your enjoying the sunny weather if its were you are like it is me! This weeks NAILED IT is inspired by Celine S/S 2014, pictures above. A collection featuring monochrome with splashes of primary colours on beautifully constructed summer garments, I love the bold, abstract pattern and I came over all inspired while looking through their catwalk images on the British Vogue site and decided to try and give it a go to re-create this amazing print! 

Using my Barry M in Matt white I painted several layers of white as my base colour, creating a blanc canvas ready for a splash of colour. I then added the black, also Barry M I used a sponge as I wanted the black and the white to be the dominant colours as the Celine intending. 

After both coats had dried I dashed cobalt and burgundy across my fingers in an artistic manner, of course! I used my Artistix duo polish from models own in Betty blue and another Barry M colour, Raspberry. 

These nails were easy and one of the most fun to create, each nails is unique which I love. My only regret is maybe I applied to much black, but there's always next time! 

If you give them a go, let me know how you get on below!




2 comments:

  1. omg they are perfect :) they look really artistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad you like them! If you give them a try let me know I'd love to see them!

    :)xx

    ReplyDelete