5.5.14

OUTFIT- SUMMER LOVIN'






SHIRT- VINTAGE 
SKIRT- NEW LOOK 
SANDALS- TOPSHOP
BELT H&M 
EARRINGS- TOPSHOP 
SUNGLASSES- RAYBAN 

Happy bank holiday Monday everyone! Hope you've all been enjoying the beautiful British weather like I have been this long weekend. Sorry again for the serious lack of posts my life has been sooooo busy lately with London, my summer internship and the university loose ends, but alas I'm all handed in and managed to enjoy this long weekend but more on that later...

This outfit post is the perfect summer outfit, now I'm not one for showing my legs but in this midi pleated style dress I felt more than comfortable getting my pale pins out, its just the right length for BBQ's, beaches and summer walks!

 But my favourite piece from this outfit has to be the daisy print shirt I picked up from a charity shop over the weekend. Costing a grand price of £2.75, how could I resist? We all know i love a bargain me. Great for spring/summer with the cute daisy flower print the shirt is light and airy, just the perfect purchase. 

'Til next time... 



No comments:

Post a Comment