25.5.14

BIKINI DREAMING.




TOP LEFT- VERSACE AT HARVEY NICHOLS 
TOP MIDDLE- DOROTHY PERKINS 
TOP RIGHT- H&M
BOTTOM LEFT- MONKI 
BOTTOM MIDDLE- RIVER ISLAND 
BOTTOM RIGHT- TOPSHOP 


So its that time of year where everybody is shaping up and braving the bikini. Whether you heading abroad or staying in England like me there's that perfect bikini out there for every shape and size and here are some of my favourites. 

The first one is a designer two piece by Versace. This colourful number is a little out of my price range at over £200 but look how pretttttyyyy... The bright colours and brash print scream summer and Versace to me and that's an unbeatable combo. 

Secondly this red hot bikini from Dorothy Perkins would be great for girls who need a bit of extra support and no I'm not talking emotionally. The floral swimsuit would be perfect with a sheer black kimono and pool slides great for any sun! 

This burnt orange bikini is defiantly on the wish list, the bandage like costume is great for girls who want to cover up a little more on the chest area. H&M are my go to for bikinis on the high street because there so great for price and design and this rust colour swim wear is only £9.99 for the top & the cut out bottoms only £5 a great summer purchase for anyone.

Monki mainly sell mix and match bikini which is great and something I love to do, wearing a lot of black I tend to mix and match alot of my bikini top & bottoms with my black sets for versatility and to create lots of different great looks for less. These two separate pieces from Monki are great together or separately! How would you wear it?

Next is this colourful 2 piece from River Island. This frilly patterned piece would be great anywhere great for festivals as the light bikini could easily be packed and comfortable and same for any holiday abroad. 

Finally this fruity bikini from Topshop is right up my street. I love the high waisted bikini creating a flatter shape for all, I love that 1950's beachwear look creating a sexy yet covered summer look. The tropical bralet is also great for tanning as you can make it into a strapless bikini top to avoid those tan lines.

What's your favourite bikini from my line up?


No comments:

Post a Comment