5.4.14

I WISH.


YELLOW TUNIC - RIVER ISLAND | EMBELLISHED BAG - ZARA | TARTAN SKORT - TOPSHOP | PLAYSUIT - RIVER ISLAND. 


Firstly I must apologise for the serious lack of blogging... again! As my frequent readers know I've been under alot of university stress but at last I'm home and got loads of posts to upload so watch this space! 

This weeks I wish is all about S/S, I'm back in sunny Brighton & looking forward to some sunny days out and all these pieces would be great for the start of anyone's s/s wardrobe. 

The first item, the floral mesh tunic from River island is perfect for the sun, the bright florescent yellow screams summer and being limited edition there's only a few so get shopping! 
The other River island item on my wish list is the playsuit, this sweet patterned playsuit will be perfect for the british summer and lovely on holiday with some platform sandals teamed with a statement necklace!

 My obsession with tartan & skorts make this Topshop skort this is the perfect purchase! Still a big trend for s/s tartan is going no where so this item is a must!

Finally this embellished bag is my favourite items from my wishlist.The black, studded bag from Zara is so versatile and a great size. 



No comments:

Post a Comment