7.3.14

SOLE MATES.


BLACK CHUNKY SANDAL WITH CLEATED SOLE-NEW LOOK
BABY PINK, SNAKE SKIN- SCHUH
PEWTER STRAPPED BOOTS- TOPSHOP
CAGED SANDALS- NEW LOOK 
CHUNKY CHELSEA BOOTS- TOPSHOP 

Evening all, So I've decided to create a few new posts and SOLE MATES is a post purely dedicated to footwear! I'll be looking at my favourite shoes from the high-street  and the catwalk and sharing my lust for them! Enjoy!

Firstly the black chunky sandals from New look are both fantastic. Very on trend for S/S 14 both sandals would look super cute styled with socks and a summer dress! Both available in white and with a small subtle heel perfect for day wear, what's not to love?! New Look have got a great range of sandals in at the moment so be sure to check out there website.

The pink snake skin sandal/boots have been everywhere recently, I fell in love with them when Nina Nesbitt wore them on the front cover of COMPANY magazine and I've seen them plastered over instagram ever since! Perfect for the winter/spring transition these baby pink shoes are a definitely on the wish list!  

The last 2 pairs are Topshop, of course. Both of these boots came to my attention through a pair of  fashion bloggers. Samantha Nash from Nash bag, who I met whilst street styling in London was wearing the beautiful pewter pair and Becca Rose who has been featuring the chunky Chelsea boots on her blog lately! Both bloggers look amazing in both pairs and I can't help but lust over both boots! :)

What's your Favourite pair?



No comments:

Post a Comment