23.3.14

OUTFIT- DITZY DAISIES.





DRESS- CHARITY SHOP
JUMPER- TOPSHOP 
SANDALS- PRIMARK 
EARRINGS- TOPSHOP 

Happy Sunday everyone, must apologise for the lack of posts this week as you know deadlines are just round the corner and I've been spending every minute of everyday doing university work! But I'm off to London tomorrow for Bloggers week which I'm super excited for and I'll be uploading posts everyday.

This outfit is mainly summer inspired, with all the sun lately I've been mad to wear this dress but its still not hot enough for bare legs, not in Scotland anyways so I teamed it with tights & my beloved Topshop jumper.

I love layering jumpers over dresses, it gives you a completely different style and this textured jumper is perfect for this look. I tied it up for a cropped effect so you could see more of the print. 

Til next time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment