3.3.14

OUTFIT-AS IF.





FLUFFY CROP- PRIMARK 
SKIRT- NEW LOOK 
SHOES- PRIMARK 
GOLD HOOPS- TOPSHOP
RINGS- H&M 

Happy Monday guys, so for today's look I was channelling my inner Cher Horowitz (Alicia Silvertone in Clueless) the absolute cult 90's film. As a film that is reflection of a great decade (I was born 1991) It is constant style inspiration and it can be watched on repeat and never date... So if you've never seen it what you still reading for?! GO WATCH! 

As soon as I brought this fluffy crop from Primark I could feel a Clueless vibe, the cut, the fluffy texture and of course the colour. Teamed with a A-line skirt and school shoes I went for a total school girl vibe, this outfit was just the right amount of fun for a Monday.

You may have also noticed my new hair.. That's right I'm officially now brunette but not for long! 





No comments:

Post a Comment