6.2.14

OUTFIT- STRIPES.







TOP- TOPSHOP
JEANS- PRIMARK 
BOOTS- TOPSHOP 
NECKLACE- CHARMED IVY
BRACLETS- TOPSHOP & CHARMED IVY


Evening all! For this outfit post I wanted to show off some lovely jewellery I was gifted by Charmed Ivy. This jewellery website is a great find, very reasonable prices & some great vintage pieces!! I love this red and gold Monica necklace I felt it complimented my new Topshop oversized, striped number & Mac's ruby woo lipstick so well & for only £2.50 what's not to love?!

The second piece I'm wearing from Charmed Ivy is this adorable heart bangle, just in time for V- day this sweet and subtle bangle layered with my gold Topshop bracelet adds just the right amount of gold! 

 Check out Charmed Ivy for sweet, affordable and just damn cute jewellery




Visit the website here- http://www.charmedivy.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. i nominated you for a award!!!!! http://chantellefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html
    please participate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Those bracelets are really nice. So jel cos I'm sure I wont be able to find them! Loving your blog :)

    Kal x
    clutteredcloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete