27.2.14

NAILED IT- FLOWER POWER





Good evening everyone! Well as in seen in one of my previous posts there's a huge trend of daisy prints just about everywhere this Spring and I felt very inspired to create some floral nail art. I was also inspired by Zooey Deschanel's super cute nail art at the Golden Globes, if you didn't see the super cute design, Google immediately!

So using Models Own in Utopia as a base colour, I allowed for this to dry and then attempted to paint flowers with Barry M Matt White. After thoroughly allowing the white to dry I placed a small dot of Barry M Foil effects in Gold for a pretty centre. 

& there you have it, a perfectly cute & easy manicure, sweet for any occasion including the Golden Globes; If your lucky enough to attend!


2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I wish I had the patience and a steady enough hand to do something like this!

    www.teand0nuts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh believe me I have the least steady hand ever but its possible! thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete