14.2.14

NAILED IT- VALENTINES.







Morning all, Happy Valentines day! Whether your with your special someone tonight or going out with the girls make sure your nails are perfect for V day with my sweet & easy NAILED IT! 

Firstly I used my models own artistix in pastel pink, then after allowing to dry applied Barry M in bright red to create these half moon like shapes. 

Finally I applied a top coat of Rimmel matte for a matte finish, I love the colours together & it's every bit the valentine nail but still subtle and fashionable! 


Enjoy your Valentines... 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome nails! I really need to paint mine, I haven't had the time to do anything to them in ages
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lucia! glad you like them! Let me know if you paint them using this technique :) x

    ReplyDelete